Wednesday, September 26, 2007

A stressful n tired day hAha. Thanks to v^3 (vian, na, von) and gab for coming over to help me out for the upcoming church de musical recording thing. It sure is tough for me at first due to my weak sight reading. Thanks to them i was able to at least learn one piece today. Guess it's more than enough. The left over pieces, min le will be helping me out in writing out a proper cello score. Feel so bad to trouble her but at the moment when i receive the scores, everything went blank, dono wad to do. Better nt talk bout those scores le, for nw it will only makes me feel more stress.

Recently or should i say since last time, i was always having mood swing. Wonder why, although i didnt really show it out but when my mood swing, i will feel so tired. Sometimes i kinda feel that accepting others just like hw god accept us is really important. But it seems this isnt an easy task. It's about testing ur patience i suppose, to be able to stand wad ppl say bout u. Well well well i think the best thing is still the CHR motto - Pray & Work!

No comments: